Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bringing Up Baby

This movie was very unique. I have never found myself watching a movie with such frustration. As the movie unfolds Susan and David have conversations that could be had in nearly five seconds that end up taking up an entire scene. This made the film hard to watch as so much useless time was spent trying to just pass dialogue from David to Susan. I can't say that the acting was good as Susan played the most irritating character I have ever seen. Her complete lack of communication made it incredibly diffacult to follow what was trying to be done. David also bothered me as he could never quite stick it to her. It may have been that he was simply too nice and did not want to hurt her feelings, however his interaction should have ended with her when he went to dinner and saw her there. The movie had brief moments of humor but they were far overriden with the pure angst of wanting a simple conversation to finish up.

No comments: