Sunday, October 28, 2007

Once Upon A Time in the West

Once Upon A Time in the West was a wonderful movie. I very much enjoyed it. I espically enjoyed the character Harmonica. I liked him because his motives were unknown, yet he protected Jill. This made me egar to know why and what he was planning to do at the end of the movie. When we find out that Frank killed Harmonica's brother the I felt that Harmonica was completley justified in killing him and also cleared up his motive for wanting to kill Frank for the entire movie. All in all this movie was pretty good and made me want to live in the west as a cowboy...at least for a couple days.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Erik, I agree with your thoughts regarding Harmonica. His motives were unknown throughout the entire film until it is revealed that Frank killed his brother. This kept the viewer guessing and made Harmonica a very mysterious character.